Friday, October 5, 2007

Semester

With less than three days to the commencement of the new semester, we stared dumbfounded at the new schedule. No, it's not because of the subjects we will be taking or the allocated lecture hours. Instead, there are two familiar names that comfortably sit on the schedule. Two infamous figures in my institute. We are aware that people are inclined to remember negative qualities of other people rather than their pleasing ones. Let's get a lil' deeper into this; I will start by showing you the "very idyllic" nick from my Windows Live Messenger contact list. It reads, "Recruiting ANTI-SUNITA member from the community that care!"; the guy even made SUNITA into an abbreviation which literally means "Suffering Under Natural Incident Till Accident". It's undeniably amusing to see this sort of reaction from people. Initially, a few more satiric nicks were on my list but I guess they had them changed. If you ask me whether I anticipate for the new semester, I would gladly answer yes; At least to the notion that I get to stare at chicks and hangout with buddies during free time. See you guys around, au revoir~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh well..u nvr try ...haha
and u might try on sunita as well as kesava(again)..gg for u...
>.<

- ahkuen a.k.a alwyn chunn -