Saturday, October 13, 2007

Rendezvous

My very first serious date. I suppose it's normal that I had felt uptight. It's a shame that I don't have a car here, so we went separately. She gave me the honour to decide on the venue and that's why I was there, waiting for her. I didn't want to appear jerky and jittery, so I tried to stay comfortable. “Just be yourself and have adequate confidence.”, I reminded myself. Within five minutes, as I was taking a sip from the glass of plain water offered, there she was making her way through the entrance. Stunning. She appeared in a modest white dress; not too revealing and yet gorgeous. Her natural long smooth hair itself is good enough to kill. I could tell that she put on a little powder and light mascara. “So she did put some effort into her appearance”, I thought to myself with a grin. Looking serious, I joked that I waited for an hour. That guilty look on her face never failed to amuse me. “Hey, you're so mean!”, she exclaimed when I told her that I was lying. “You look gorgeous, I would set my eyes on you all day.”, I heard myself saying. (Since when I learned to talk like a stud?) With a flattered look and a hint of blushed, she replied with a sweet “Thanks”. I waved at the waiter and we settled with a single meal for two and a shared sparkling juice. While indulging ourselves in the fine food, we chattered on the art piece she's working on. We were all delirious and I'm really impressed with her enthusiasm for art. (Accompanied by JUJU's “Something About Us” playing in the background and the dim lighting, I have to say the environment was just fabulous.) Shortly after dining, we went for a stroll by the fountain. Cited from Mr. Warren, “The moon was on the right side, the stars were just at the right place.” And so, I embraced her gently, and she pressed her lips against mine. The splendour of touching her lips is beyond description. How I wish that moment never ends. Unfortunately it did, because I woke up.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

this is nice. really nice ^^

Kelvin said...

Thanks for the compliment, I'm still patiently waiting for the day to come. =)

ahkuen said...

nobu, slowly wait lar,muahahahah

Anonymous said...

i tot it was real. =.="