Sunday, October 28, 2007

Parent Communication

This is awfully saddening. I'm having difficulties talking with my mom. To begin with, I rarely call back, it's usually the other way round. The times that I called were usually when I was running out of cash. *Lol* Most of the time, she would call my cell to ask about my whereabout, condition and such. I would just lazily replied with “Ah, Uhm, Oh,”. But then, her questions are absurd every so often. (E.g. “Have you shitted today?”) She semi-facetiously complaint that I disregard her, always turning the cold shoulder to her. I understand that she just wanted to have something to talk to me, considering that I'm the only child so she might feel lonely at times. Honestly, I really feel bad about it. It's like I'm ignoring her but the truth is I'm not. I just don't know what else to add to prolong the conversation. *Deep Sigh* Clichés seem out of place in this circumstance. In fact, I seldom use them even when I'm conversing with new people. Apart from that, I don't really share my problems with my mom or anyone in the family; only to one or two trustworthy buddies (Hardly ever. I have to admit that I'm quite cynical.) So what can I talk with her? I do hope that I can make her feel better. All the good people, please help me out.

By the way, any of you is facing the same problem?

9 comments:

Cyrus said...

Nobu..I dun have the problem u facing, maybe I'm not away fr my mum gua.. Ur buddy is hu?? okok no nid tell i knw d lolx..If u feel bad den try call more lar, altho nothing to talk much but atlease let them knw u miss them (ok maybe u are not but act a bit lar, atlease dey happy and u won feel bad rite?)
Btw, this 1 nt fake AGAIN hor? if yes plz monday take LRT back sri petaling

Kelvin said...

Haha. Of coz not fake la. Those two buddies you dunno 1 ler. Thanks for posting comment wor. Wah lao, 4 a.m! You mmg geng.

Cyrus said...

I am late ghost ma..Now I knw I'm nt ur buddy..I knw what to do nxt monday.. /gg

ahkuen said...

ahhh, nobu, i din face the problem dat u facing, i share my problem wif my mum..........muahahah
oh, i tot me and cyrus are the 2 buddy, ok lor den...cyrus we 2 know how to do lor~

Kelvin said...

Wakaka.. Jgn la macam tu.. They are girls by the way.. Haha..

Anonymous said...

nobu kun~~
i hav the same problem too...
Mom n dad sometimes call at the wrong time...
But after talked rudely to them i sure feel very bad... i even cried sometimes...
then i send a msg to my dad say sorry....
my dad neva delete my msg... hehe...
u can do that too sometimes...
mayb its hard to say it out... but u can write...

Kelvin said...

Hoho Iza~ Now I try to control my tone jor hehe..

Anonymous said...

kinda late for this comment here... but i really think u should put more efforts. sometimes even few words can mean somuch for them. ur the only son somemmore. u so good in words. u can write something to tell them how u really feel on some special occasions. mayb that sound really gay. but i guess that means a lot for ur parents both. especially urmom

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can say that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the fall delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=php designer 2007 professional 5.4 ?
I noticed the utter you have not used. Or you profit by the pitch-dark methods of promotion of the resource. I take a week and do necheg