Friday, October 5, 2007

Genesis

After taking a year break, I finally get the urge to start blogging again. This is probably due to the boredom I'm suffering from right now. Let's move on to the creation of the blog; Before selecting the current name as the title for my blog, I came up with a few more sohai names like "Not Raunchy", "Daily Yammering", "Randy Samurai" and "Explicit Mingling". I was planning to ask Brian for his opinion, but unfortunately that sohai was offline. Acting like a kid who has just got a new toy and can't wait to tear up the wrapper, I went on deciding on the name. As you can see, I'm using the default minimal white template. I wouldn't be doing much customisation at the moment and I can't promise that I will in the future. So, what exactly I'm gonna do with this blog? It will be a mix of daily babbles, product reviews, food outlet reviews, and perhaps a place for me to make dedications to people I hold dear? Please be warned that Manglish is expected and you may come across informal terms occasionally. Feel free to drop comments.

3 comments:

ahkuen said...

good dat u hav start a blog..
let it continue..dun be keep on stop like me..
haha

- AhKuen a.k.a alwyn -

Lilian Lim said...

omg!! KELVIN LIM SIN TIAN!! hahaha

Kelvin said...

Thanks Alwyn.

Zzz, Lilian. You shouldn't have stated my real name. It defeats the purpose of having a pseudonym.