Monday, January 14, 2008

LXXXVIII

As promised, a farewell post for Lilian. (My "beloved" cousin.)

The time has finally come. Too bad Japan is out of your reach, but still, you are fortunate to have the opportunity to experience living abroad. The people there will either make the one year period seem excitingly short or a monotonous long one. I hope it'll not be the latter. I'm sure you will have no problem making new friends with your daring and sporting nature. Oh please, do something with your laziness. There's no one for you to push tasks around anymore. Help with house chores when possible. Communication won't be that hard I presume. Pick up a few slangs and share with us later. Don't ever take the "pot". Just say it's against our custom if you fail to think of any excuse. Recommend me some american chicks if you don't mind, but make sure you send me their pictures beforehand. I bid you a fond farewell, all the best in adapting and enjoy life to the fullest. So long and thanks for all the bitchiness. (Kekeke.)

Sorry for not sending you off the other day, I kinda feel bad now. Keep in touch. 

No comments: