Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Life Pledge? Nah.

Things to do before I die, let's see. I haven't set my foot on Japan or got to own a mac book yet, so those two are gonna be in. Then earn enough money to repay my parents? I think I'm considered a filial son, never did anything too rebellious except for some verbal fights and stayed out late burning cash at cyber cafe with friends in the recent past years. I certainly hope to take them to wherever they wanna go and spend some quality time together.

Er clubbing? I'm not really sure if I wanna do this but what people say is that you have to at least experience it once. Booze, horny guys, girls, annoying lights and loud shitty music. Okay the girls part does sound like a good reason. I might give it a try. Next, contribute, do something helpful to others, be a good citizen and stuff like that. Learn more and try to have an in-depth understanding of Buddhism. I may be humsup, but I'm not a bad person. You'll be surprised how nice I can be. xD

Watch movies, suck onto music to my heart's content. I certainly cannot live without them. They are like the oxygen to my soul. I would really love to see all those talented and down to earth independent artists and film makers gain more recognition and impress more tasteful audience. The world need more people like Chris Martin and Yasmin Ahmad. People who see the good in people and try to make the world a better place with their creative juice.

Finally, I do hope to find my soul mate. My love life seems very bleak to me. I can see no light at all along the path. Damn, all these years I have only felt the transient heat and sensation of love from dramas and movies. How pathetic. Can't help but to feel empty sometimes. You single souls out there should be very clear of what I mean. 

Good day to you and thanks for reading my shit.

No comments: