Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Quicksand

I finally realize the weight of the phrase, “Even the people who never frown eventually break down.” (Quoted from Mike Shinoda) I can't help but to suffer from this emotional breakdown right at this moment. I can see the colour of my life is gradually losing its saturation, like how the effect of aspirin wanes with time. I feel like I'm entirely drained out and sinking deep; drowning away...

Dealing with people is a pain in the ass. Emotions always complicate things and people differ in their perceptions towards your action and speech. Thus, making the effort of impressing every person seems futile and hardly possible. Even if you're trying assiduously to make it happen, you will always end up disappointing someone. The questions remain; Do you care about what other people feel more than yourself? Would you put their feelings before you or would you live your life honestly while letting them down in return? It's a dilemma in making these choices. You can only hope more people around you are sincere and understanding if you choose to be true to yourself. I bet it is very unlikely in this rotten world full of hypocrites. Back stabbers, shoe-shiners, ass-lickers, you name it. Nonetheless, I don't deny the truth that there are still good people around. Only a handful of them I reckon.

*Heave a deep sigh of relief* I'm feeling better after putting those in words. I will get over this somehow. (=_=) Good day to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ganbatte kudasai~~~

Kelvin said...

Sob sob.. Iza T.T~~